January 25: Lifting Children & Families Out of Poverty Member Briefing
Connect with legislators and legislative staff, partners and advocates, and community members at one of our first events of 2023!
- Who: Co-hosted by ECPCA & EPIC
- Speakers include: Sen. Skinner, Dolores Huerta Foundation, + more!
- What: Lifting Children & Families Out of Poverty Member Briefing
- When: Wednesday, January 25 | 12:00-1:30 pm PST
- Where: 1021 O Street, Room 1200 | Sacramento, CA
- No live stream, a recording will be available after the event
- RSVP: Via Eventbrite
- How about legislative visits? This is a perfect opportunity to check in with representatives and staff! We’re asking partners to schedule visits around the 12-1:30 pm briefing time.
- Support us: Spread the word by sharing the invite, the Eventbrite link, and/or one of our social posts with your networks!
- Questions? Contact Andrew Cheyne