We’re working with partners across California to bring innovative solutions to our state’s child poverty crisis.
ALL our children deserve to grow up healthy, fed, and housed. With your help, we’re going to end extreme child poverty and cut overall child poverty in California in half.
Many complex issues impact our child poverty crisis—housing instability, child care shortages, health-care access, effective workforce development programs, accessible early childhood education, an equal share of economic prosperity, and more. In 2018, California released the End Child Poverty Plan that brings forward simple solutions to complex problems. The plan is innovative, research-based, and achievable.
Our partners were critical in achieving big wins in 2019. In 2020, we’re mobilizing to FULLY enact the End Child Poverty Plan.
Join us as a Lead Partner, Supporting Partner, or Individual Supporter. The power of the End Child Poverty California movement comes from all of our voices joining together across issue areas to end child poverty. Read about our partnership levels below, and then email Cristina (email@example.com) with your logo to sign on!
Lead Partners and Supporting Partners:
1. Your organization supports the End Child Poverty in California campaign to raise public awareness and build broad support to make ending child poverty the highest priority in California.
2. Your organization supports the comprehensive policy approach (the End Child Poverty Plan) to reduce child poverty in California.
Here’s what we ask:
|Lead Partner||Supporting |
|Social media: Share campaign messages and videos on social media (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)|
|Email: Share your support of the End Child Poverty California campaign via email to your networks (we’ll provide a template)|
|Resolution: Sign a resolution of commitment to the End Child Poverty California campaign (we’ll provide the template) that can be shared within your organization and within your networks and key coalitions to City Councils, School Boards, and Community Organizations|
|Sign-ons: Commit to help us achieve additional sign-ons to the End Child Poverty CA 2020 support petition that will be presented to legislators and leaders|
|Participation: Commit to having a representative from your organization participate in monthly End Child Poverty California action calls, and show up to local legislative offices and key events near you|
|Participation: Optional participation in monthly End Child Poverty California action calls|
|Donation: Donate to the End Child Poverty California campaign as your organization is able|
Here’s what you gain:
|Lead Partner||Supporting |
|Your logo on the Lead Partners section of our website|
|Your logo on the |
Supporting Partners section of our website
|A seat at the table in strategizing for priority legislation to reduce child poverty|
|A core role in planning and organizing to fully achieve the End Child Poverty Plan|
|Opportunities to partner and participate in End Child Poverty California local events including conferences, round tables and rallies|
|Amplification of your organization’s message and priorities across our social media and web channels|
|Access to social media toolkits, sample emails, and breaking updates on End Child Poverty Plan legislation, education campaigns, outreach engagement and opportunities for involvement|
1. You support the End Child Poverty in California campaign to raise public awareness and build broad support to make ending child poverty the highest priority in California.
2. You support the comprehensive policy approach (the End Child Poverty Plan) to reduce child poverty in California.
Here’s how to help pave the way to end child poverty with us:
- Sign on to the End Child Poverty California campaign on the homepage of our website with your email and zip code (we use your zip code to share events or information related to your area)
- Sign the 2020 End Child Poverty California petition to our leaders to fully enact the End Child Poverty Plan and share it with your network: friends, family, others you know would be interested.
- Read the End Child Poverty Plan quick overview and our 2021 goals
- Follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Share your own thoughts and like our posts. We love interacting and getting feedback from supporters.
- Come to an event or events near you. Follow our Latest News page for updates.
- Share with us why you are involved, so we can let our leaders know why this is important to Californians. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Donate to the End Child Poverty California campaign if you can.