Partner with us:
- Support the End Child Poverty in California (ECPCA) campaign to raise public awareness and build broad support to make ending child poverty a priority by:
- Support the comprehensive policy approach to reduce child poverty in California. We have a research-backed plan that is proven to work. Find out more here and here.
- Provide your logo so we can highlight you as a partner on our campaign website.
- Amplification of your message by sharing social media posts and emails highlighting your organization. Our Twitter and Facebook followings have tripled in the past year, and this is just the start.
- A seat at the table in strategizing for priority legislation to reduce child poverty. We’ve had a big win with the passage of AB 1520, the Lifting Children and Families Out of Poverty Task Force, and we look forward to more wins.
- Opportunities to partner and participate in ECPCA local events—including conferences, round tables and rallies. Our rally last April was attended by over 500 people and headlined by Rep. John Lewis, Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi, Rep. Barbara Lee, and Rep. Karen Bass.
Join as a Partner Learn More Partner Toolkit