On the heels of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend, we are gathering together at the state capitol to make our voices heard for the rights of our families living in poverty. Share these posts, and download the graphic to add on. Tag others. Our collective is powerful, and we look forward to seeing and sharing your photos, thoughts, and takeaways from the day.
- For additional social media posts specific to issue areas (promise neighborhoods, health care, child care, workforce development, CalWORKS, the child tax credit, and more), click here and then scroll down.
- Tag us @endchildpovca so we make sure to share and amplify your posts.
- BONUS: Share this powerful video focused on California faith leaders talking about the End Child Poverty Plan from the 12/3/18 End Child Poverty rally with the Poor People’s Campaign.
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY2kzUfgWkk
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EndChildPovCA/status/1086328173132800000
- Facebook: click here
ADVOCACY DAY SOCIAL SHARES
450,000 kids in California live in extreme poverty. 40 organizations are together today to say loud and clear: This is a crisis. It’s time to #EndChildPoverty and #PassThePlan.
- [Click to Tweet: https://ctt.ac/i6Da6]
No other state has a plan to end deep child poverty & cut overall child poverty in half. California can lead the way. #EndChildPoverty #PassThePlan http://www.endchildpovertyca.org/#theplan
- [Click to Tweet: https://ctt.ac/8GxH4]
If we cut child poverty in half, it will have a net benefit of $12 billion a year, every year. California has the plan. All we need is the will to make it happen. #EndChildPoverty #PassThePlan http://www.endchildpovertyca.org/#theplan
- [Click to Tweet: https://ctt.ac/clUnW]
- Click here to visit the post that includes issue-area specific social media content, graphics, and quotes to use.
- QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com.