IMAGINE: Forward Together. No Going Back. 2023 ECPCA Campaign Launch
Share this page:
Our End Child Poverty California Coalition vision in 2023 is Forward together. No going back.
We’re ready to work together. We’re ready to get amazing things done. The financial outlook for the year looks tough. But our 170+ organizations are committed to action.
Together, our coalition can
- Lift all children out of deep poverty
- Create a more meaningful California Earned Income Tax Credit (CalEITC)
- Renew the Expanded Child Tax Credit
- Get rate increases & critical support for child care providers and families
- Invest in community cradle-to-career networks
- Implement HOPE Accounts so vulnerable youth have hope for the future
- End racist and sexist CalWORKs policies
- …and so much more!
“Forward Together. No Going Back.” is a nod to the fact that in financially tough times, across-the-board cuts to programs (austerity cuts) don’t work. In fact, they’re devastating for families. We’re not going back to the across-the-board cuts of the Great Recession.
We’re charting a new path. In lean times, we can make sure the most vulnerable Californians are protected. This is how we fight racism, xenophobia, and oppression in California.
We imagine a future where all our children are: Nourished. Respected. Secure. Valued. Free.
It IS possible. We will achieve this bright future together.
- Share the downloadable graphics
- Share on
- Twitter: retweet or
Look for our simple action emails this legislative season. Get on the list. Email Evelyn@NectarCollaborative.com.